David Salazar, Managing Principal
CEO Business Acumen
David Salazar, Managing Principal, brings to the table invaluable “other-side-of-the-table” perspective:
- Successfully brokering transactions totaling more than $500M.
- Decades of senior-level positions at high-profile companies.
As a former executive, David has navigated clients through the rigors and nuances of businesses in transition
- President/CEO of a global medical-device company, he built a manufacturing facility, hired teams and developed a strategy that drove the value of the company
- Decades of senior-level positions at high-profile companies including Procter & Gamble, Baxter Healthcare, CB Richard Ellis and Oracle
- Leadership positions ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
As a seasoned broker, David has earned numerous industry distinctions, including:
- Highest Achievement in Commercial Real Estate from CBRE
- The Irvine Company Broker of the Year
- Broker of the Year as Managing Principal at Cresa Partners, an advisory firm dedicated to commercial tenants
This rare and relevant skill set — managing businesses and brokering sales–ensures each client benefits from optimizing business value and understanding the myriad opportunities for businesses in transition.
Dedicated to giving back to the community, he has served as an Executive Board Member of Project Access, which provides quality access to critical health, education and employment services for low-income housing families, children and seniors.